Friday, August 14, 2009

Kusen Family

About a month ago Benny and I spent an awesome morning with the Kusen family in Manhattan Beach. As you will see they have two adorable little girls. It's been a while since I've taken family portraits so I'm glad they asked me to do it.

We had a great time with you all and it truly was a delight to shoot your family. We wish the girls the best as they both celebrate their birthdays.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

This last picture makes me laugh. Even baby Emma has her tongue out. So cute!
Photobucket
>>>>CHECK OUT THE SLIDESHOW<<<<<<

2 comments:

Nicole Dabbs Photography said...

Beautiful shots! The lighting was gorgeous with all the bright blue. And that last shot with the baby's tongue sticking out is adorable!

renay. said...

Oh, Frances, you caught my dear friends at their very best. I love these photos... they are beautiful... as usual!