Monday, August 17, 2009

The J's

This past weekend I spent a few hours in downtown L.A. shooting Johanna, Jasmine, Jayden, and Jaylee. You might remember Jaylee's portrait session from last December. If not check it out. She and her cousin are growing so fast. They are my favorite 3 year olds. They are so bright and funny they totally entertain me whenever I spend time with them which is pretty often.

On to the pictures......

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jayden is such a boy. LOL!! Come to think of it that's my nickname for him "the boy"
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these last two of Jasmine. Thanks for getting in that yucky, itchy water. I'm so glad we didn't get kicked out.
Photobucket

Thanks again Rosas!

4 comments:

renay. said...

The Boy and The Girl are soooo adorable. Three cheers for 3- year-olds... ;)

Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! these are FATASTIC

iliana

amanda thiessen said...

these are great - the last shot on the right is awesome!

Ashley Smith said...

Great session! Love the location and I love the water with the steps.