Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jenniefer & Jonathan-Engaged

Hi everyone! Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I have a few things that I have in the works. A family shoot and a wedding coming very soon.

For now here are a few pictures that I took of Jenniefer and Jonathan. I met Jenneifer through a mutual friend a few years ago. We were celebrating this mutual friend's b-day and Jenniefer sang for her. I will always remember the sound of her angelic voice. Jonathan you are a very lucky man to be marrying a woman that can serenade you at any time. Thanks again for allowing me to document your love. Happy planning!

Here are a few of my favorites

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 comments:

renay. said...

FINALLY!!! So I love the pix of course but the location... wow, it's beautiful. Where did you shoot this session?

Frances said...

LOL!!! I can't believe I'm going to tell you.....We went to Rose Hills.

renay. said...

I knew it!! No, seriously, I knew it... I have seen that building/ chapel before! I knew it! Would you think I'm weird if I said that I was really considering getting married at Sky Chapel there at Rose Hills. Creepy, yes but the chapel is gorgeous. Ok, ok, as I wrote gorgeous, I thought of a joke... pun... whatever. Ok, here it goes... Shy Chapel puts the gore in gorgeous! Ha! Ha! You know you want to laugh!

P.S. BTW, I'm jealous that Vicky's wedding photos are now in your heading. Sheesh, Frances, and I've been so faithful too! ;) Love you, friend!

renay. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful Shots Francis!
Liz and Rafael