Friday, August 20, 2010

Sloth

Today was a long day. I've been up since 3:02 a.m. I'm usually home by 2:45 p.m. but since I had something to do after work I didn't get home till after 3:30. Needless to say, I was tired. I took a nap, watched a movie, snacked on mexican candy and then I found myself sitting here with nothing to do. I was actually bored. I didn't feel like doing anything but I knew that I needed to do something. Idleness is not good. I guess you can say that I was feeling slothful. So I forced myself to get up. I should've gone for a walk but I didn't feel like getting dressed and leaving the house besides my hair was way to frizzy and It was too hot to wear a hat. I did the next best thing I got on my iMac and started to go through my hard drive once again. I was pleasantly surprised to come across this set. I took pictures for a "7 deadly sins" concept shoot back in November. Rebekka who represented SLOTH was by far one of my favorites of the day. I know that these pictures are all very similar (they wanted a specific look and angle) but I think they are each unique in their own special way. I love her hair!

reb5

reb3

reb4

reb2

reb7

reb8

2 comments:

Stephen Grant said...

Love the softness of the model contrasted against the wall. So pretty :)

jeanette said...

Becca is a doll!! Great job as always Franny!