Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15

1-15-10, originally uploaded by P31 photography.

I know that I've been posting a lot of personal pictures. I do have some events coming up so the pictures will soon follow. I figure this is just a way for you to get to know me a little more and at the same time I can create a habit of blogging.
This is a picture of one of my favorite things to eat (there is a list). It's become a habit, routine or tradition in our home. My hubby knows that whenever we rent a movie we also buy chips & chile. They are from El Siete Mares. I've been eating these chips since I was a kid. They never sold the chips separately until I cam along-true story. =) I've been messing around with off camera flash and I absolutely love it. If anyone out there is looking for an easy way to get your flash off of your camera you have to buy a ST-E2 from Canon.

No comments: