Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching Up

1-17-2010, originally uploaded by P31 photography.

Here I go again playing catch up. It's been a while since I've posted. I am still going strong shooting a picture a day on flickr. =) It's getting harder and harder to be creative. There have been days where I have literally walked around my house looking for things to photograph.
Last Sunday Benny and I took pictures at this beautiful couples 60th anniversary celebration.



Here is day 19--this picture was taken with my iPhone. This was such a delicious meal.

1-19-2010

Here is day 20 another picture taken with my iPhone
I think I entitled this one "my favorite appliance of the day" I know this is not a very good picture but I was totally loving my heater this day so I had to post this.
1-20-2010

Here is day 21 It was getting late and I wasn't feeling very creative but I think this turned out well.
1-21-10

Day 23 I shot a wedding this Saturday and this is a picture of their favors.

1-23-10

Day 24 The sky was absolutely amazing yesterday.

1-24-2010

2 comments:

renay said...

Love the shot of the bride... I can't even tell you why I just love it! ;)

CPR Worship Community said...

nice, i love patterns!