Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 Project

Hello out there and happy new year. I don't make resolutions but this year I have decided to challenge myself to a 365 project. I will be taking a picture a day and posting it to a flickr group that I belong to. 2 pictures down and 363 to go. So far so good. I'm quite proud of myself. =) I say that because when It comes to consistency well lets just say that I'm not very consistent. Take this blog for example, I am a horrible blogger. I take pictures all the time but when it comes to posting them and writing a little something about the pictures I just freeze. Like brain freeze and I can't think of anything to say. So I will do my best to post more pictures even if I don't write a story or a book to tell about my pictures. After all, this is my picture blog and I am using this as a means to document my life.

Day 1
This is my nephew Jojo. The sky was beautiful on new year's morning.
Photobucket

This is my tio Augie. I love my tio. It was just about an hour ago that he was trying to convince me to have a babies-lots of them and soon. He has 8 of his own. =) I come from a big mexican family.
Photobucket

1 comment:

CPR Worship Community said...

This is a cool photo. It really capturs the subject well.