Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vivian & Dalia


I'm not sure how to start this post. I guess I should start by saying that I don't usually take Quinceañera and Sweet 16 pictures but when it comes to family, anything goes. I was just remembering how in April 2007 my cousin Rick took a chance on me and let me shoot his wedding. It was my very first wedding with my new camera. I was so nervous, excited and even sick at one point. He gave me my start and for that I am forever grateful. His daughters, Vivian & Dalia celebrated their 15th and 16th birthdays together. I am honored they asked me to document their special day.

Here are a few of my favorites
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one was taken by my husband Benny. It's his absolute favorite. I figure if I get to post my favorites it's only fair that I post his too.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know that Quinceañera and Sweet 16's are not your thing, but photography is. success does not always happen overnight. it takes hard work, effort, trial and error, mistakes, failures and dedication, a little help from the Lord never hurt. suc·cess (sək-sěs') n. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: 2 years frannie "you've come a long way baby" i'm proud of you. and i'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next 2 years. if you base your self-worth on anything other than what God says about you, you will never feel good enough to please Him because you are not. but Jesus is! and in Him, so are you. instead of focusing your where your at now, you need to focus on God's love for you ... his promises to you ... and who you are in Christ Jesus. then and only then can you truly see yoursef as successful. be encouraged with Jesus Christ the only place you can go from here is up! =)

always loving you,
your husband


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJwHTefhprU