Friday, August 13, 2010

Cynthia & Emma

I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Cynthia & Emma a few weeks ago. This is my 2nd time taking portraits for baby Emma and she is always a delight to be around. Her smile totally lights up a room. I happen to think she's the perfect baby model. A little birdie told me that I've been chosen to be her photographer for life. If that's true, I would be honored to document her precious life. =) Here are a few of my favorites. Be sure to check out the {{{{{{{SLIDESHOW}}}}}}}

Cynthia & Emma


Cynthia & Emma


Cynthia & Emma


Cynthia & Emma


Cynthia & Emma


Cynthia & Emma

there is something special about this last one
Cynthia & Emma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are by far your greatest work. You captured Cynthia and Emmas intermost beauty. I cried throughout the entire slideshow.

Love you Sora

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL Pictures!!! Love em!

Nadia said...

i LOOOVE every single image. Perfect!!!

Stephen Grant said...

Such beautiful and tender moments. Love the light, depth of field, and the last image is just about perfection. Hope you are well!