Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Sacred Corazon


1/13/10, originally uploaded by P31 photography.

Day 13 of 365. Yay! I can't believe that I have been consistent with something for 13 days straight. That has to be a record. I think I deserve some crab legs or lobster. =)

It was getting late last night and I still didn't have my picture for the day. I was looking around for something to photograph and there it was on my left hand. I should look around more often because I absolutely love this picture. I love what it represents and how it makes me feel when I look at it. I am seriously going to blow this picture up and hang it on a wall. My wedding band is beautiful to me, it has 7 little diamonds.......I remember the day I picked it out the girl at the jewelry store kept trying to get me to buy bigger diamonds. I'm sure that it was mostly because of commission but she also kept saying that it was too plain and simple. Well being the simple plain Jane that I am I knew what I wanted. I wanted 7 diamonds and I knew that I wanted them to be really small. I just wanted my band to be pretty and simple. I already had a big fat rock as my engagement ring so I wanted this to compliment it and I think it does just that. The 7 diamonds represent God's number of perfection. I met my husband in 07, truly God's perfection and perfect timing. I know that I was created to compliment him the way my ring compliments the other.

No comments: