Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 5


1/5/10, originally uploaded by P31 photography.

So this is my day 5 picture. I met a very nice man by the name of David yesterday. As I was walking to buy my lunch something inside me pulled me back to look his way. As soon as I said hello he responded with a smile and a nod. Very gentlemen like. He was extremely polite and very respectful. I wish most people I encountered out in public were like him. We ended up having a great conversation. We talked about photography, traveling, abandoned babies and orphans in Romania, and around the world. I told him about my 365 project and asked if I could take his picture and post it on the web. He once again responded with a smile, a nod and a yes. I have to say that meeting David was one of the highlights of my day. I have one more but I think I will blog about that another day.



My new friend David


I love my iphone.

1 comment:

Renay. said...

What a kind face he has... did he tell you his story?

I know I haven't been commenting, Frances, but I have been stopping by everyday to view your pics! I'm so proud of you... keep 'em coming!

Love you!