Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mary & Daniel

I shot Mary and Daniel's wedding a few weeks ago. It was an intimate gathering in Chino Hills. I'm not quite done editing this wedding but I thought I should share a few pictures with you. Mary was so much fun to shoot. She loves being in front of the camera and the camera loves her right back.
Here are a few of their special day
Photobucket

I hooked Mary up with my personal make-up artist Paulina. (yes, I have a personal make-up artist!) Paulina is amazing and extremely gifted at what she does. If you would like to contact her shoot me and e-mail.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love her smile in this one
Photobucket
Photobucket
two words....work it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There is something about this picture that I like
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl!!! YOU WORK IT!! AWESOME!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!!!

By the way...the pics of your daughter are BEAUTIFUL!!!