Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photography School

This is my very first post on my new blog. I hope you like the changes. Earlier this year I began attending photography school and I absolutely love my classes and most of my teachers. From time to time I will be posting some of my class work. I am truly aspiring to make my subjects/clients look as good as the models that come in every week. I am definitely learning that it's all about lighting and some day soon I wish to have the same lighting set up as the studio at my school. I'm even thinking about turning my garage into a studio. I cant wait! For now here are some pictures that I took on Tuesday night.

This is Wendy





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Franny, great job!! Really!!! My fav is #4! Your work and eye for capturing the perfect shot is becoming greater with every shot that your take! I'm so, so proud of you!! Love you!

-j

Anonymous said...

Hey Frances,
Totally digging your style... You are totally getting better and better each time. So how is the photoshop coming along?

Allison